The new wet grinding reference
Low Operating Costs
The wet cutting mills of the 600 series rely on a future-orientated drive concept: Low-power engines minimise power consumption for low operating costs at high throughput rates. The robust design also resists sophisticated High-pollution applications.
Perfect flakes in film recycling
The rotor blades run at an angle against the stator blades for the Hellweg-typical double scissors cut. With a constant cut gap without adjusting the rotor blades, it sets a benchmark at cut quality and Dust-free. The result: flat, torsion-free flakes with perfect particle size distribution and geometry, optimal for further processing, and a minimum dust content of 3 % and less.
Hellweg Smart Control detects power consumption, engine speed and storage temperatures, the condition of knives, Seven and V-belts. This allows the control to optimise feed, motor load and throughput. This ensures maximum economic operation at all times and at all crushing conditions with minimum operating effort.
- single stage shredding of solid start-up lumps
- stiff, non-twisting solid U-CUT rotor
- ideal granulate quality with very low dust
- highly precise production, heavy housing welded
- outer bearing assembly fitted, dust protection
- wear resistant versions for reinforced plastics
- structural design for easy, complete cleaning
- high performance belt drive
- high throughput at low drive power
- direct mounting of the knives on solid rotors
- eliminating need for rotor knife adjustment
- quick sieve and knife change
- both rotor and stator knives can be re-sharpened many times
|No. of rotor knives:
|No. of stator knives:
|appr. 5.000-25.000 kg
|appr. 800-5.000 kg/h