Highest ground material quality through fast material delivery
The Hellweg 100 series beside-the-machine granulators represents an economical solution for use alongside injection moulding machines with a medium amount of sprues to be processed.
The space needed is extremely low due to the compact design.
These granulators guarantee optimum material handling and fast material delivery due to the design of the grinding chamber. In addition, the use of co-rotating rotor discs prevents ground material from becoming trapped between the rotor and the wall of the enclosure.
Thermal degradation of the ground material produced is consequently prevented.
- slow running granulator (160 r.p.m.)
- ideal granulate quality with very low dust
- extremely compact, space-saving construction
- gear drive with high torque
- co-rotating rotor discs prevents material trapping between rotor and housing
- special sieves guarantee constant grain size
- quick sieve and knife change
- no need to adjust the rotor knife
- knives can be reground several times
- external bearing, dust resistant
- basin with connector for suction
- almost maintenance-free
- easy and fast handling
- opening without tools
- CE certified
|Working width:||100 mm|
|Rotor diameter:||100 mm|
|Motor output:||0,75 - 1,1 kW|
|No. of rotor knivesr:||3|
|No. of stator knives:||2|
|Rotor speed:||160 r.p.m.|
|Nominal weight:||appr. 40 kg|
|Grinding output:||appr. 3 - 12 kg/h|
Highest ground material quality
through fast material delivery