Edge slitting/cutting - Getting blown film into form with a sharp cut
Hellweg F- type film shredders (two blades version) are used in film production with blown film extrusion lines producing blown film in, e.g. HD-PE, LD-PE, LLD-PE and other materials, where it cuts the collapsed film and fabricates it into web-form.
The F- type film shredders (two cartridges version) are used to cut the edge stripes. Extremely wide double or middle cuts could be realized with special wide cartridges.
- made for a 24 h operation
- very compact design
- adjustable glide unit with ball bearings
- double cartridges for easy blade change
- double cartridges for single and double cuts
- expandable accessory available
- use with standard blades
- magnetic blader hold
|Material thickness:||0,005 - 0,1 mm|
|Blade dimensions:||43 x 22 x 0,4 mm|
|No. of cartridges:||2|
|Dimens. (WxLxH):||20 x 70 x 190 mm|
Getting blown film into form with a sharp cut