Edge slitting/cutting - Getting blown film into form with a sharp cut
Hellweg D-W50 type film shredders (two blades version) are used in film production with blown film extrusion lines producing blown film in, e.g. HD-PE, LD-PE, LLD-PE and other materials, where it cuts the collapsed film and fabricates it into web-form.
The D-W50 type film shredders (two cartridges version) are used to cut the edge stripes. Double or middle cuts could be realized with special cartridges. The W50 system isn extremly solid track for a very fast and easy adjustment of the film cutter device.
All Hellweg Film cutters are made for a 24 h operation.
- made for a 24 h operation
- adjustable glide unit with ball bearings
- special track for a smooth move
- double cartridges for easy blade change
- double cartridges for single and double cuts
- solid construction, made from aluminium and stainless steel
- expandable accessory available
- use with standard blades
|Material thickness:||0,005 - 0,5 mm|
|Blade dimensions:||58 x 19 x 0.4 mm|
|No. of cartridges:||2|
|Dimens. (WxLxH):||50 x 300 x 110 mm|
Getting blown film into form with a sharp cut