Edge slitting/cutting - Getting blown film into form with a sharp cut
Hellweg D- type film shredders (two blades version) are used in film production with blown film extrusion lines producing blown film in, e.g. HD-PE, LD-PE, LLD-PE and other materials, where it cuts the collapsed film and fabricates it into web-form.
The D- type film shredders (two cartridges version) are used to cut the edge stripes. Double or middle cuts could be realized with special cartridges. All Hellweg Film cutters are made for a 24 h operation.
- made for a 24 h operation
- double cartridges for easy blade change
- double cartridges for single and double cuts
- solid construction, made from aluminium and stainless steel
- expandable accessory available
- use with standard blades
|Material thickness:||0,005 - 0,5 mm|
|Blade dimensions:||58 x 19 x 0,4 mm|
|No. of cartridges:||2|
|Dimens. (WxLxH):||50 x 300 x 110 mm|
Getting blown film into form with a sharp cut